- I have been missing my words and opinions lately. There’s a critical thinking component that has gone dormant in my head over the past few months. I’d like to poke at it to see if I can get it to roar. Writing these seven sentences is an attempt to brand a stick to see what kind of response I get.
- I am sitting at Mansion Hill Tavern with Sam across from me as we both work on our respective laptops and listen to the blues jam that’s going on inside. It’s nice having company and not having to talk while we work. A deeper level? Or just really good friends?
- There is a part of me that feels like I’m missing something in my life. I am not sure if it can be related to the current upheaval of my job situation, my finances, or something else, but if I think too hard about it, a certain sadness befalls me and a genuine smile is tough to come by.
- Writing used to be my therapy until I got a really good therapist. Now I don’t have the will to write anymore. I’d rather be sane, though, so therapy wins.
- I desperately want to see Train in August. But not desperately enough to toss out the $77.50 per ticket. Sad face.
- Sometimes a text message icon can totally make your day and is better than the UPS man, even as much as I like to sign the little handheld machine. Warm fuzzy face.
- In spite of all the good things I’ve got going on in my life and in spite of the brave front that I put up, I still struggle. Every single day. But that’s the only way I can take it is day by day. Weird face that you use the slash icon for.
I love you all, some more than others.