- I broke my New Year’s resolution and missed 2 weeks of SSFS. I am not to be deterred, however, and am picking up where I left off.
- The kids have decided to help me with this week’s SSFS, which eases the burden of coming back from a break.
- Sometimes a waffle is just a holy pancake—-Jolie, philosophically.
- This game is bullcrap!—Paisley upon realizing she had Zero pie pieces to my and Jolie’s 5 a piece in Trivial Pursuit Family Edition.
- Isn’t Kenya a singer?—Paisley, confusing Enya with the Geography question.
- Keemstar is weird.—My strange little boy Rhett’s contribution to the list.
- And we’ll end with another Paisley-ism. “Mom–notice anything different about me?” as she presented herself before me after a trip to the bathroom. I scanned for any trace of makeup or perfume and then said, “Give me a hint.” She said, “Nothing is different. I just wanted to trick ya.” So there.
I love you all, some more than others.