Back by popular demand, here are this week’s Seven Sentences for Sunday:
- Hoax by crazy fundamentalists to bring light to their cause or not, this rapture stuff was fun.
- It doesn’t matter how old I get, road tripping by myself with the tunes cranked in the car and the wind blowing my hair into a mess is one of the greatest pleasures in my life.
- The neighbors in the hotel room next to me are having sex for the second time this morning, and I am trying not to be jealous that they are partaking in one of the other great pleasures in my life.
- My difficult decision this morning consists of Waffle House or Cracker Barrel as I go on my post-concert breakfast binge.
- I find myself wondering what the hell I’m going to do with Jolie this summer, but then I remember that my Mommy pants fit just fine when I get home and get into my weekly routine.
- I have stopped wondering where I am going and am just going…somehow I manage to turn just before I run into a wall.
- I’ve given in, let go, given up, left behind, and jumped in head first this week…next week I’d like fewer prepositions and to leap in with my whole freaking body instead of one piece at a time.
I love you all, some more than others…