- Vanilla Almond pancakes with Nutella spread on them are served at the head table in heaven’s dining hall–I am certain of it.
- A week of solitude followed by back-to-back events with grownup conversation can make you realize how easy it is to become a dullard if you’re not careful.
- I miss my metaphors–the really good ones that everyone loves–so if you find them, please send them back.
- After a craptastic summer, I’m doing alright–thanks for asking. 🙂
- Paisley walked by me today and brushed her arm along my shoulder. When I leaned in for a kiss, she whispered softly, “I farted” before meandering past.
- If you haven’t found “Spotify” online, find it.
- I went to church today…don’t shit yourself.