- Sometimes I waste my good sentences on a facebook update. I need to learn to pick and choose.
- That being said, some are worth repeating: Jolie wants Steven Hyde (from That 7o’s Show) to be her stepdad. I wish I could oblige, but Danny Masterson is a scientologist and is engaged to Bijou Phillips, despite being utterly gorgeous and irresistibly witty.
- Rhett has been in Virginia with his grandmother since Saturday and I got to experience life as a mom of two–whew, what a difference in energy requirements!
- It is with great sadness that I say goodbye to my summer favorite beverage, the coconut mocha frappuccino. On the other hand, I welcome with eager anticipation the salted caramel mocha, which will no doubt warm my belly, sending embers to my heart and coziness to my soul.
- I wish I could work the image of the house exploding into my Seven Sentences, but I suppose another writing task is in order for my Steptember commitment.
- Labor Day Statistic: I was in labor for 18 hours with Jolie, 7 with Rhett, and 6 with Paisley.
- Brutally honest moment: I do not have the emotional energy for a boyfriend, I am uncomfortable with my body at the moment, so I don’t want one, but I very much would like a french kiss.
I love you all, some more than others.