- Saying goodbye to your sister who is moving 2100 miles away is easy…if you pretend it’s not really happening.
- My niece’s wave goodbye also substitutes for a high-five or a chipper hello; it’s adorable no matter the intended meaning.
- As I say adios to the old house for good, my living room is once again filled with crap that I don’t want to sort. I need to throw a party for motivation.
- Is it sad that I’m already thinking about New Year’s Eve since I don’t have the kids? I don’t want to say au revoir to 2011 alone.
- As I bid adieu to one of my medicines, albeit over the course of a few months, it has the unintended effect of opening up little packages of memories that were boxed and put away for safe-keeping for a later or never date. The later date has arrived and it is weird.
- I abhor the new facebook…it frustrates the ever-living daylights out of me. And yet I still can’t say goodbye. Http Heroine.
- Part of me wishes I’d never said farewell to my old blog as, for better or worse, it was a part of me. The other part of me is glad I tore it down never to be uncovered by anyone’s eyes but my own. I am the hypocritical exhibitionist writer.
I love you all, some more than others.