- Sam and I have been dating for almost a whole tube of toothpaste.
- We sang “How Great is Our God” in church on Sunday. With the power that comes from all of us singing that chorus, I almost think we make the heavenly court smile.
- Hurricanes were invented as a way to get rid of the surplus rum that the whiskey makers made the bar owners buy for every case of whiskey they ordered. Gotta love Wikipedia when searching for the best Hurricane recipe for Mardi Gras.
- Big props to the Walgreens worker who tried to upsell me yesterday. She asked if I wanted to add some gum to my order. When I responded no, she looked at my box of tampons and said, “How about some chocolate.”
- “Affirming the seeds of doubt gives them the keys to my heaven…”–what I took away from my hourlong meditation this afternoon.
- I have a massage at 9 a.m. that my wife-in-law (Will’s wife) gave me for Christmas. Hooray for good relations.
- I long to write a poem. I am no longer affirming the seeds of doubt and will sit down to ruminate on one by Saturday.
I love you all, some more than others.