Today’s edition is brought to you by an extra author. -Sam
- The earth orbits the sun in 365 days and some change. This is why the rules for leap year are so convoluted. 366 days every 4 years except when the year is divisible by 100 but back on when it is divisible by 400.
- Leap year means an extra day working for the man which is ok if you are the man.
- I was going to do this guest appearance earlier in the month but it never happened. It was going to be the Destiny is awesome because… edition.
- I just finished reading a book called World War Z by Max Brooks. It’s a pretty good read about how humanity clawed its way back from the brink of extinction and hopeless despair. A movie based on it will be released in December. Read the book first.
- Why is there no such thing as extra Girl Scout Cookies?
- I have a 12 year old who might as well have an extra year under his belt because he acts like such a teenager. He’s already in the hormonal and irrational phase. He’s a good kid but if he’s anything like his old man I may not make it out of puberty alive.
- Destiny is awesome because writing 5 sentences is easy but writing 7 is difficult. Every week it is like you’re getting 2 extra sentences.