- I want to go see Saturday Night Live in person before I die. #43 on the bucket list.
- Justin Bieber is 18. Somehow I doubt there was a website that counted down the days til he was legal for thousands of middle-aged women to track like there was for men to track the Olson twins.
- I watched Rhett get ready for a movie date with his teacher today and had a flash forward to his tweendom years. The fact that he took an hour to get ready and picked out his fancy button down that he wore to see Santa tells me there will be lots of fights over bathroom time, but some girl will be very lucky.
- Taste the rainbow…what Buddy Blue says when he pops a handful of Skittles before going down on Rainbow Brite.
- I just reset a password to something related to me and Sam. I guess that means I should keep him around for awhile. Or maybe it’s as Sam just said, “Passwords are like boyfriends…change them every so often.”
- Dating someone who has a keen interest in zombie lore has me armed with a contingency plan should the zombie apocalypse come in my lifetime. There are some things I just wish I never knew about–and shooting the undead in their brains is one of them–even if they are standing between me and the last twinkies on earth. However, “Double Tap” is one of the funniest lines of cult movie history.
- I hate that feeling of loneliness that overcomes me when I come back home after dropping the kids off for the week. They consume all of my energy, try my patience, and sometimes have me counting down the days…but Sunday nights echo their fading laughter as I prepare to take off my mommy hat for the week. I’m glad I can be D!, but the changing of the guard is always a solemn process.
* Why does “slutty black boots” always rank in my top searches pointing to my blog? Perhaps I should incorporate this into my logo.
I love you all, some more than others.