- I eat ice cream from a mug. It tastes better and it feels like I’m getting more.
- I have a strong suspicion of anyone who can’t use chopsticks.
- Sliding Doors and Almost Famous are my two favorite movies of all time.
- Writing and quoting poetry to me are a fantastic way to get to second base.
- Heaven forbid, if I had to choose between being deaf, blind, or mute, I’d choose mute. I already clam up around people I don’t know, so I imagine it wouldn’t be too far of a stretch. Besides, I think I’d make a really cute mime.
- I love being kissed on New Year’s Eve. This year I plan on being kissed with my favorite band playing in the background—double score.
- I’d forgotten how often you have to do things one handed when you are carrying a sleeping/nursing newborn until I went to visit my 5 week old nephew last week. Not really a point of interest, but a fact nonetheless.
I love you all, some more than others.