What happens when you find your true love at 36 and he just happens to be a movie critic? All that you thought you knew about movies goes by the wayside and a new world opens up to you. I thought I was pretty well versed in the film universe, but as Adam pointed out to me, I had some major gaps. He got the brilliant idea for each of us to come up with five films that the other had not seen and we would learn more about each other through our choices. I was ready at the get go for this challenge…the only stipulation was he couldn’t make me sit through a horror film. Thankfully none of those ranked on his list of five, so off we went. (For his review of my five movies, and you know you want to know what I picked, click here…) Continue reading
- I eat ice cream from a mug. It tastes better and it feels like I’m getting more.
- I have a strong suspicion of anyone who can’t use chopsticks.
- Sliding Doors and Almost Famous are my two favorite movies of all time.
- Writing and quoting poetry to me are a fantastic way to get to second base.
- Heaven forbid, if I had to choose between being deaf, blind, or mute, I’d choose mute. I already clam up around people I don’t know, so I imagine it wouldn’t be too far of a stretch. Besides, I think I’d make a really cute mime.
- I love being kissed on New Year’s Eve. This year I plan on being kissed with my favorite band playing in the background—double score.
- I’d forgotten how often you have to do things one handed when you are carrying a sleeping/nursing newborn until I went to visit my 5 week old nephew last week. Not really a point of interest, but a fact nonetheless.
I love you all, some more than others.