- Hairballs are disgusting; I am glad I have Adam to clean them.
- I must remember that losing weight is a journey not a sprint. I am 7 weeks in, 7 lbs down and already fed up with how slow this is happening.
- I had a mini breakdown yesterday due to lack of motivation for working out. But as a good friend says, those days are going to happen, it’s how you handle them and then crush your goals despite them.
- I might be looking to bootcamp again. I think I miss the camaraderie and the accountability.
- Any bootcamping will have to be done after June 1 because we will be moving before then.
- That’s right, we got approved, put an offer on a house, it was countered, then I accepted. Closing is May 16, which means I only have 36 more days of nerves to deal with.
- I want to go to the first day of Bunbury so bad: The Killers, The Mowgli’s, Red Wanting Blue. Now I just have to find a sitter for 12 hours.
I love you all, some more than others.