- I might have to make this Seven Sentences for Monday since that seems to be the only day I remember to do them.
- I am really regretting not taking the kids to the women’s march in Cincinnati on Saturday–I think witnessing and taking part in a peaceful protest would have been good for them, and me. Alas, I played chauffeur for Jolie and a friend to the movies instead. Missed opportunities.
- Adam and I took “before” pictures and measurements today for DDP Yoga. It’s ridiculous how inflexible I am. I am looking forward to seeing my progress after a month.
- I have had Fitz and the Tantrums’ “Roll Up” looping in my head–it’s a ridiculously fun song but I know exactly none of the words, which makes it difficult to sing along.
- While selling Girl Scout cookies with Paisley yesterday an approximately 95 year old man answered the door wearing an adult diaper and a robe that was completely open. After we left (he didn’t buy anything) Paisley looked at me and said, “Mom, I think I’m scarred for life.” I don’t blame her.
- Aziz Ansari was amazing on SNL. His monologue was on point and his acting in the sketches was awesome. I’m looking forward to Master of None coming back to Netflix.
- After selling cookies in 63 degree weather on Sunday, I am ready for spring. So is Paisley as she skipped along the sidewalk singing, “I am ready for spring….” Alas, the weather calls for 30 degree temperatures over the next week, so we are still in winter mode for a while. Boo.
I love you all, some more than others.