- I think I have failed at my SSFS in the past because Sundays are crazy hectic at my house. I’m either frantically getting ready for the kids to go back to Will’s or I’m frantically getting ready for the kids to come home.
- I’ve remedied this by retitling it Seven Sentences for Someday. That way I can write any day of the week without guilt.
- I can read a 150 page physics article in a little over a full work day, but it has taken me 6 weeks to read 66 pages of my current book, Furiously Happy, by Jenny Lawson. The book is wildly entertaining, I am just all read out by the time evening hits that my brain can’t handle any more words. I’m hoping to finish it when we go to the beach in 13 days.
- Not that I’m counting, but we go to the beach in less than two weeks, with a stop through Atlanta to see family on our way down. The kids each have a boogie board and I have 4 bottles of sunscreen just for the trip.
- We have to miss Cincinnati Pride for our trip, something Rhett has been quite vocal about her disappointment.
- Paisley has been gone this week to Girl Scout Camp. I miss my little snuggle buddy, but it has been extremely quiet without her and Rhett going at it like cats and dogs!!
- It’s been almost four months since Adam and I broke up and I still tear up when I think about it. I consider him one of my best friends, so I look forward to the day when those tears will be replaced by only smiles and no quivering chin. I know….someday.
I love you all, some more than others.