- I’ve decided that we should teleport using 1/3 of our brains and we can therefore take over 1/3 of someone else’s brain. Wouldn’t it then be awesome to teleport right into someone’s brain who has 50-yard-line tickets for the Super Bowl? Just to feel the excitement?
- I had an epiphany tonight while looking for nursing school scholarships: I want to be a neonatal nurse. I think I would be excellent at it, even if it does dash my dreams of finding my own Denny Duquette.
- I went trick-or-treating with my ex-husband, his new fiancee, and four of the five kids between us all tonight. It was actually a lot of fun!
- I am bound and determined to finish hanging my artwork this week. I’m tired of my apartment being unkempt and unfinished.
- This teenage acne on my chin has got to stop. I think I got it from reading Tina Fey’s book, Bossypants, because she complains about her own bouts with it.
- Thursday night is my only free night this week…the rest are booked with social events. I sound a lot more hip than I really am–in actuality I’m just lonely as fuck.
- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…why won’t the people at Hershey’s get their heads out of their asses and make a dark chocolate Almond Joy? We could call it Almond Bliss or Nutty Nirvana…just get it done already.
I love you all, some more than others.