- Why do the “miles to” signs suddenly start adding kilometers about 40 miles out from Chattanooga? Did Tennessee not get the memo that American metric died with the ’80’s?
- I’ve had “The Good Ship Lollipop” stuck in my head for the past three days. I’m ready to commit myself.
- They have their fair share of arguments, but nothing warms my heart quite like the giggles that Rhett and Paisley share when they talk about eating eyeballs and pooping on heads.
- I’ve recently discovered that when I get incredibly anxious I start speaking French in my head. I think I’ve done this for years and only just now have realized it. C’est bizarre, non?
- That Ashton Kutcher commercial where his wedding ring is so prominent when he holds the camera in his hand kind of makes me sad.
- I’m thinking about finding a pity-boyfriend to keep through winter when it’s cold and gloomy outside. Where should I find him?
- I have stopped swearing of late and I feel like less of a woman. I have to wonder, doth the potty mouth make me strong?
I love you all, some more than others.
One thought on “Seven Sentences for Sunday: The It Smells Like a Skunk In Here Edition”
If you find a place where winter pity-boyfriends (aka boos) hang out, let me know.