1. I have been sick for days with mild nausea, reminding me that I never again want to be pregnant. Whoever has placed their phantom fetus in my womb had better reclaim it soon before I start barfing up Saltines.
2. My new guy informed me that we have over 2000 text messages between us, not including the three-hour facebook chat we had. I’d say after two weeks of dating, I’m getting my money’s worth from my Virgin Mobile unlimited data plan.
3. I am explaining away the delay of this SSFS due to the fact that I accidentally let my domain name expire and couldn’t get in to update. To think Just Destiny could have been nabbed by the porn peddlers. “Oh cool, Destiny has a webcam up now…wait. wha???”
4. There are times when my left thumb finds my left ring finger and rubs the underside as if to twirl my rings, which I haven’t worn in over 2 years. Weird.
5. Every day the forecasters keep pushing back winter weather one more day. It seems like today is the day that Old Man Winter awakes from his slumber. Hopefully the crotchety old bastard will tire quickly after one good snowstorm and return us to our 50 degree winter days for the rest of the season.
6. I got two fruit servings and a protein in my smoothie today…yay me and my return to healthy eating.
7. Aforementioned boyfriend is currently on stage at a conference speaking about Bootstrapping Scala on Android. I only recognize the Android part of that title, but it feels good to be cheering someone else on in their goals. I know he’s knocking it out of the park right now.
I love you all, some more than others.