- I want to wear Ashton Kutcher’s pajama bottoms. That is all.
- With the exception of Katherine Heigl and Jon Bon Jovi, every person in New Year’s Eve was mismatched as a couple. I expected more from Garry Marshall.
- I found a new treasure with $1.75 Tuesday night movies. The kids and I officially have a date next Tuesday night to see Alvin and the Chipmunks.
- I hate playing Sam in Words with Friends. He gets 47 points on words like Goo.
- I might be kicked out of my meetup group because I’m dating the organizer’s ex-boyfriend. Mean girls suck sweaty rhinoceros balls. Big ones.
- I dreamt of a yellow balloon during my afternoon nap today. I wish I had a dream interpreter on retainer.
- I remember not that long ago begging for rational thought to come in and give the boot to all the excessive intuitive thought I had going on. I think I swung too far in the opposite direction, as my signs and signals that make living in this universe fun have all but disappeared. I miss the pangs and gasps from unexpected serendipity, even from something as simple as the perfect song on the radio at the perfect moment.
I love you all, some more than others.