- My creativity feels like it has been a furnace that has been turned off because winter hasn’t been cold enough to get it going. Now it feels like the pilot light has completely gone out. In an effort to ignite some heat, I’m doing Seven Sentences a Weekday in February.
- I am honored to be a part of such a prestigious journal, but I do wish I knew what my authors were talking about. These genetics papers make me miss my astrophysics and particle physics of Physical Review D.
- I woke up this morning having dreamt that I caught Sam kissing his ex-girlfriend as if we weren’t together. Talk about a crap-a-doodle start to the day, even if he was there to reassure me otherwise. Dream interpreters care to take a stab?
- I am leading my small group at church on Wednesday night and I am supposed to share my story, using three key figures and three key events as a guideline. I am wondering what parts of my story I wish to share with this intimate group.
- Tomorrow night I am taking myself on a date to see New Year’s Eve with my other boyfriend, Ashton Kutcher. That beard and that long hair make me want to jump his bones…or at least give him a long, strong hug, slipping my hands under his sweater to cop a feel.
- I bought an elliptical machine off of craigslist for $40. Sam hauled it up three flights of stairs and put it together for me, so now I am guilted into using it so his efforts were not wasted. That and I am still determined to beat him at our weight loss contest, even if I did have a chili dog for dinner.
- The kids are at Disney World this week and I am only slightly jealous that the girls get to meet the princesses without me. I’m glad they get to experience it, but I do wish I could see their faces light up when Ariel makes an appearance.
I love you all, some more than others.