- I had my church small group tonight and shared my whole story for the first time with someone outside of my family. It was refreshing and liberating and comforting to be in such an intimate group. I look forward to growing with them over the course of the next eight weeks.
- Four nights. Kid free. Sam time. Blues Fest. Wine tasting. Happy girl.
- I’m going to a Little Red Dress party tomorrow night to benefit the American Heart Association. Which means my red stilettos that have not seen the light of day since 2003 will be making a guest appearance to match my red mini-dress. With my Ralph Lauren wool coat to keep me warm, I’ll be a classy slut.
- There is nothing quite like the feeling of being butt-naked under a down comforter on a cold winter night.
- I love Sam’s dogs. Until one of them escapes on my while taking a piss and bolts up the street in the dark. Then I will curse his mother.
- Some of you will find this funny, but I really want to go camping this summer. For realz. Without my computer.
- This is my 50th post on the new blog, and I’m proud of myself for pulling out these seven sentences when the only thing I wanted to do when I opened up my laptop was to shut it again, roll over, and go to sleep.
I love you all, some more than others.