- Could someone tell me why the folded up potato chips taste so much better than the normal, flat ones?
- The girls didn’t get to meet any of the princesses, which makes me sad for them. But it also means we might have to squeak in a trip to Disneyland this summer when we go to LA. I might have to sell a kidney to do it though.
- My ex is a husband again. Kudos to him and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. Truly.
- I’m thinking of making them some chocolate-dipped strawberries as a wedding gift because I’m too broke to buy them something for their new home.
- My apartment makes weird noises. The one I notice most recently sounds like a clapboard. Which has the bizarre effect of making me feel like I’m in my own reality show. Entertaining and annoying all at the same time. Now cut.
- I’ve been wearing these same two silly bands for almost a year now. I’m not sure what I’m going to do when they break–I’ll feel so naked.
- This exercise has not done much for my creativity, but it has made me more reflective. Which is something, I suppose. Perhaps I should add an about page and try and make this a real blog…but then again, that requires some creativity. Curses.
I love you all, some more than others.