- How lucky for me that the first day of the new year falls on a Sunday–perfect for me to start up my Seven Sentences again under the guise of a new year, new me.
- Adam and I celebrated the new year in style–NYE we had filet mignon and lobster tails with apple tartlets a la mode for dessert. We watched the ball drop and kissed at midnight–I rolled over and was asleep by 12:02.
- I would like to read more in 2017. Reading physics all day spoils a good fiction for me when I’m off the clock.
- I would also like to write more, though I’m unsure if I still have it…so I’m starting with Seven Sentences.
- We started the new year off right this afternoon by trekking down to Paul Brown stadium and watching the Bengals beat the Ravens 27-10.
- As a follow up to #5, I would like to get out of the house more in 2017, mid-distance adventures, and at least one adventure where I have to take an airplane are on my list.
- Adam and I have started watching My Name is Earl. I missed this little gem the first go round—thanks to Netflix I can wrestle with karma in between trips to the universe.
I love you all, some more than others……..