- I feel like I was suddenly thrust into adulthood this past week when we plunked down $12K for a new HVAC system because our last one was a fire hazard—thank goodness for 60 months same as cash. Practically like buying a car!
- I took the kids and Jolie’s friend, Ava, to see Sing! on Tuesday before school started back. A welcome relief from the stressors of school.
- Jolie is on restriction from her electronics for the rest of the month—this hurts me more than it hurts her, I think. Or at least as much so.
- I totally meant to sit down and write yesterday but the rush of three kids smothering me with hugs and kisses got in the way and I forgot. At least I’m my own editor and can only chastise myself so much before shrugging it off and writing on Monday instead.
- Switching meds again is no fun, but at least this time wasn’t met with ridiculous weight gain like the other times.
- The med switch does have me hearing the crackles and pops of the Universe in a whole new way–it’s comforting.
- It’s snowed, which means I am officially done with winter now and spring can come soon. How am I going to make it through the next two months???
I love you all, some more than others!