- I wish I had a camera fixed on Adam when Roman Reigns was called at #30 for the Royal Rumble. He was a 5 year old boy with arms crossed and pouting as if he had just been told he had to finish his brussels sprouts before getting his dessert.
- We are at the beginning of week 3 of DDPYoga and I am down 5 lbs. I’m aiming for 8 more lbs before our next official weigh-in on February 23. I can do it!
- Adam’s birthday is on Thursday–he hit’s the big 39, just 4 months behind me. And Jolie picked out the coolest present for him that is right up his alley–I can’t wait.
- One of our boy cats, Bernie, has a little stuffed monkey that he plays with and leaves for us to find in random places. The other day we came home after a particularly long day out and found it smack in the middle of Adam’s side of the bed. He must’ve known it’s Adam’s birthday week.
- There’s a market called Fresh Thyme not too far from our house and they have the absolute best yogurt with the cream on the top like they have in Europe. Spooning off that creamy goodness completely makes my day.
- I took the kids to see Hidden Figures and Rhett was struck by the fact that not only were African Americans treated poorly, but so were the women. Paisley chimed in and said she thought they should have had a girlcott instead of a boycott. Sweet children’s minds….
- I really want to see LaLa Land. I might have to take myself to the movies in the next week or so so Adam doesn’t have to be subjected to a musical.
I love you all, some more than others.